Wednesday 12 December 2012

Bellabox - November 2012

My Bellabox took ages to arrive this month. I got the tracking email on the 15th and didn't receive the box til the 21st. I think I may have been dropped from the first shipment which is sad for me as I loved being able to share the contents straight away, letting the impatient among you get a sneek peak.

Anyway......

The contents of this months box were worth the wait. There so much value here.


This month I received:

Bioderma:
Sebium H2O Cleansing Water
20ml mini
I am not really a fan of cleansers that you don't wash off your skin. Aren't you just leaving a film of cleanser, make up and dirt on your face that you could easily have rinsed off? I gave this product a try and it did a very good job of removing make up but my face felt much cleaner once I'd splashed some water on it.


4me:
Nail Polish Remover Pads
30 full size
A very convenient way to carry some nail polish remover and a good size for traveling. The acetone free formula is gentle on nails and cuticles but probably wouldn't cope with glitter polish removal. It is very oily.

I wonder if I could reuse the packaging with my own remover and pads inside?


David Jones:
Beauty Radiant Moisture Day Cream
30ml full size
I tried this as a night cream as it doesn't contain a sunscreen. I find it surprising that an Australian brand would leave sun protection out of a moisturiser marketed for daytime use. Regardless, this smells lovely and absorbs nicely into the skin.


Rose-Hip Vital:
Rosehip Oil
30ml full size
Certified organic cold pressed rosehip oil.
If you haven't included rosehip oil in your beauty routine already, you should. I've been using it for about a year and it is fantastic. Full of vitamins, antioxidants and fatty acids this might be the best thing you ever do for your skin. Mix a few drops with your favourite moisturiser or apply alone after cleansing. Massage it on your cuticles, hands or to fade scars. A truly multipurpose product. I love rosehip oil.
This product is a very generous size at a reasonable price.

I may have to do a post on rosehip oil.


Swisse:
Hand Cream with Vitamin F and Pomegranate
30ml mini
Lovely. Watch for a post soon in my hand cream review series.


Palmolive:
Luscious Mango Body Butter Body Wash
50ml mini
Smells delicious! Not overly drying on the skin. Is there much else to say about a product like this? I wouldn't really consider it a luxury product but I am very happy to receive it. A great size for travel.

Bloom B Collection:
col-lecta colour cheek tint
Full size 5g
A shimmery cheek tint in a neutral shade. Perfect for the current party season.




What a fantastic box this month. I can't wait for the xmas edition!










No comments:

Post a Comment